Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Lost Gift



 The Lost Gift

I am living
But you aren’t here
Before a time you used to sit and smoke
After a time you just used to sit
Now I can’t find you anywhere
Where are you?
I am living in a zone time
As if I can go back in time and see you
If u existed in the past,  then where are you?
U said you loved me and left
Wasn’t I precious to you?
Was I just a lie?
Why did you leave me alone?
But I am your gift, you preferred all those bad people over a gift
You didn’t find me precious
You thought I will stay with you forever
You left me alone in the dark
You didn’t treat me well, so I left

All of my friends left me cause of you
They thought that I will stay
You were the reason behind it
They thought that a gift from god is staying
But I, the gift left
Why people don’t understand that everything will die?
Is it that hard to know that nothing will stay?
Is it worth it to leave me alone?
I stood by you all the time
I never left you
But you did, you blamed me for everything
Don’t people understand that God gives them change to change?
They don’t know because they are afraid to change
Cowards, what can I say?
Everyone left me alone, so did I left them
I trusted myself to lead my own way
I didn’t ask from anyone to help
But I am always ready to help
Because I am a gift
They don’t know that I will be gone soon
Once they don’t ask for it
Nothing will change, and you will stay just the same 
And when u call for it, the gift will be gone and lost forever.

To my father, and to all my old friends(no longer with). 

3 comments:

  1. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete